Compensation according to EU Regulation 261/2004

According to the EU Regulation (EC) No 261/2004, you can claim compensation for a long delay, cancellation, or denied boarding due to overbooking on your flight to/from the European Union from the operating airline

If you experience any of the above, you can fill in and send the Air Passenger Rights EU Complaint Form directly to the airline. 

Alternatively, you can use assistance services such as AirHelp. They’ll handle the claim with the airlines for you and only charge you if you receive the compensation. With their experience, you have a higher chance of getting the compensation.
You can also add AirHelp Plus assistance when you book the trip with us. AirHelp will automatically check your claim and reach out to you if you have a right to receive the compensation.

If we think you might be eligible for compensation, we might refer you to AirHelp after your trip even if you don’t add AirHelp Plus.

I booked with you. Why don't you compensate me?

This regulation only applies to the air carriers who operate your trip and caused the delay, cancelation, or overbooking of your flight.

Did this article help you?