The B2B Platform Product Manager is a key role within Kiwi.com B2B team, responsible for defining and prioritising the product backlog for the development team in line with agreed business goals.
The mission is to:Work with the business teams (Business Development, Analytics, Marketing, Finances, Legal) and directly with partners to understand the problems facing the business and build the vision for the product.
Translate the requests and requirements into an implementable solution within an agile framework. Integrate a scrum team collaborating with UX designers, front/back-end developers, QA engineers and architects, to break solutions into appropriate vertical business outcomes. Completely take ownership of the assigned technology platform, have pride in being a subject matter expert for it, and hold the vision for what it should be becoming.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to develop a distinct product vision and strategy;
- Produce and handle coherent roadmap in alignment with company goals and OKRs and revise that roadmap in response to partner feedback and user behaviour;
- Prioritise and sequence execution of the product backlog according to business value and ROI;
- Present proposed solutions to stakeholders and partners;
- Understand user needs, goals and establish Context of Use;
- Participate in wireframing and storyboarding user task flows;
- Ensure backlog and individual projects are estimated to an appropriate level of accuracy by the scrum team;
- Product development through identification of requirements and specifications, providing insights into product improvement;
- Work alongside User Experience designers to ensure the standard of UX is consistent and maintained throughout our entire line of products and services;
- Disseminate product ‘know-how’ to other company departments;
- Ensure user stories and acceptance criteria are complete and up to the standard expected;
- Monitor our products/services to ensure high levels of quality;
- Keep abreast of product management best practices (in particular Agile and Scrum methodologies);
- Attending trade shows and industry forums;
- Sync and align with other product managers on dependencies and product/team x-overs;
- At least three years experience in product management in a scrum agile structure;
- Proven ability to understand the big picture solution and then craft requirements into actionable use cases and epics;
- Demonstrated success in owning multiple technology stacks in creating business outcomes;
- Understanding of Front-end/UX;
- Experience with API based products or services as well as with using CRM or ERP systems;
- Ability to comfortably work in an iterative and collaborative environment, using shared docs, JIRA, Confluence, Slack etc.;
- Ability to be effective in a growing and dynamic organization.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Free Multisport card
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Relocation package
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be