What will you do?
- Plan and communicate internal strategy.
- Lead the execution of primary and secondary research of new strategic opportunities such as new markets (international) and any potential product, service, and sales channel expansions.
- Provide comprehensive support and assistance for day-today strategic planning and project management activities, exercising sound judgment, accuracy and accountability.
- Support the development of our long-term strategic priorities.
- Provide support across departments to evaluate the strategic value and implications of new opportunities.
- Support working sessions with the executive team to drive alignment on corporate / operating segment goals, strategic priorities, and strategic plans.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years experience in a highly analytic and strategic role (management consulting or corporate strategy experience preferred).
- Experience in planning and conducting market research.
- You’ve previously managed and executed on cross-functional projects.
- You’re familiar with the travel industry.
- A big plus is some experience in mergers and acquisitions.
- You understand the principles of OKRs.
- You’re an optimistic, high-energy problem solver.
- Analytical thinking is your second nature and you have a deep love for data-driven decision making.
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty.
- You’re a great communicator, both in person and online, who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations.
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free MultiSport card
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Three sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, a gym, fitness courses, a sauna and relax zones
Your manager to be