We are looking for experienced customer oriented individuals, who will look after the refund aspects of the customer bookings. You will make sure their orders are processed swiftly and accurately while focusing and committing to ensure an exceptional customer experience. If you love solving complicated cases, this is an excellent opportunity to apply your analytical skills, learn something new and enjoy the fun of working at Kiwi.com.
You will play a key role in connecting our customers and airline companies with any requests related to refunds. You will contact airlines regarding customers’ requests for refunds or cancellations while being in touch with our customers via email. Based on the case details and considering the possible financial impact you will be responsible for making refund eligibility decisions.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience with the business administration (usage of some internal company systems, is an advantage);
- It is useful if you have worked in customer service;
- Your English is advanced (verbal/ written on the C1 level, ideally);
- You have very good analytical skills and numbers are your thing;
- You are advanced computer and Internet user and you are able to search for relevant information quickly (seeking for refund info on travel agency portals);
- Great if you are familiar with Excel and/or Google Sheets;
- You are punctual, you don't miss any details, you have sound judgment and independent thinking - strong when it comes to making decisions.
You are required to work full-time, shift work is required: 7 am – 3:30 pm, 8 am – 4:30 pm, 11:30 am – 8 pm, Monday to Friday.
This role is only open to those eligible to work within the EU. Kiwi.com is unable to provide work pass sponsorship for this role.
From the beginning, we’ll set out your onboarding plan, which will help you understand what to expect from us and what we expect from you. It starts with an introduction to our company and is followed by a weekly training plan. And before you know it, you’ll be one of the team.
What can you expect?
The things that we offer and you might love about us
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities);
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance;
- 3 sick days per year;
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones;
Your manager to be