What will you do?
As a part of the Guarantee Team, you will take care about our customers whose flights and plans might be affected by the delays, cancellations, and the travel industry unforeseen circumstances, and where our unique Kiwi.com Guarantee might apply.
You will communicate directly with the customer via phone, email and a Social Media tool and your role will be to assess the customers’ reservation and apply our Kiwi.com Guarantee where necessary to get our passengers to their end destination. You will also play a key role in cases of any travel emergency situation – imagine strikes at the airport or closed airports due to extreme weather.
Who are we looking for?
- You have an excellent command of English (C1 level), both in spoken and written form.
- You keep calm and professional attitude, and you are empathetic, which is much needed especially during travel emergencies.
- Ideally, you have previous experience in customer service.
- You are able to work under pressure and find the optimal solution for our passengers in every possible scenario.
- You are able to work 12 hours shift (day and night) with a regular shift pattern. It is a full-time job.
Sounds like you? Then do not hesitate anymore and apply today!
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Free Multisport card
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
Your manager to be