We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst who will serve as a connection between our Analytics and Marketing departments. As part of Analytics, you will understand all important data stored in our databases and will be able to provide answers to any data related requests from our Marketing teams. Your responsibility will be to design, build and maintain the monitoring and reporting of our marketing partners using various tools. You will also provide our Marketing teams with the data they need to launch and optimise their campaigns, support and advice them in any data related areas, and provide one-off analyses when needed. All these steps will help our Marketing teams make the best decisions, meaning the company will have the best marketing team ever!
What will you do?
- Interrogate a variety of data sources to produce high quality reports and dashboards
- Design, develop, maintain and automate the reports and dashboards of our Marketing teams
- Make complex analyses in order to support business decisions or hypotheses
- Identify and ensure correction of bugs or missing data
- Help with data based planning and decisions
What we expect?
- interest and ideally a previous experience in online marketing
- an advantage is basic orientation in SEM, affiliate marketing, display advertising, and email marketing
- previous experience in any data oriented field
- knowledge of SQL (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Excellent command of English
- Analytical mind, quick learner, with a determination to grow
- An ability to bring new solutions based on experience and ongoing learning
Really nice to have:
- Experience with pixels, feed programming, API integrations, UTMs, Travel industry experience etc.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches.
- We have an open and supportive team culture.
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, MultiSport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be