We are looking for an experienced iOS Developer to participate in the development of Kiwi.com mobile app which has the ambition to become the best travel mobile app in the world. Want to join us and help out? Read on!
What will be your responsibility?
- Development of new features according to specification and project architecture
- Communication with developers and graphic designers
- Implementation, testing and bug hunting
- Refactoring of old features but don’t worry, only occasionally :)
What we expect?
- Experience with programming in Swift or Objective-C
- Basic knowledge of the iOS platform
- Spoken and written English
- Experience with Foundation, UIKit, MapKit, Core Data is an advantage
- Experience with unit and integration testing and CI is an advantage
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing to and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technology events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technology community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be