We are looking for Junior Python Developer (Data&Automation Team) to participate in the development of our internal tools which help us automate about 96% of our bookings. Would you like to join us and help us increase this number to 99%?
What will be your responsibility?
- Gathering new skills (not only) with your personal buddy during the first month
- Development of new modules in our system and bug hunting
- Cooperation with experienced team members
- You’ll work with cool technologies like Python 3.5, Redis, Docker, Rancher, AWS, etc.
What we expect?
- At least one semestral project in Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Git and http protocol
- English (spoken and written)
- Passion for work and learning new things
- You send us sample of your code
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be