You’ll be the Analytics Department’s connection with the Frontend Booking Team and UX Design Team. As part of Analytics, you’ll interpret all important data stored in our databases and Google Analytics, and provide answers to any data needs from the Frontend Team and UX team. Your responsibilities will include designing, building, and maintaining reports and dashboards in various reporting tools as well as providing one-off analyses and insights to support their decision making. Thanks to your reports and analyses, we’ll be able to accommodate user needs and support the business.
What you’ll be doing
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand, and form reports and analysis specifications
- Track website performance and suggest improvements
- Build Google Analytics and Exponea reports
- Visualise data and conversion funnels
- Evaluate AB tests
- Make complex analyses in order to support business decisions or hypotheses
What we’d like from you
- A Bachelor’s degree in Economics, IT, Statistics, or Mathematics
- You’re familiar with web page tracking and AB testing analyses
- The ability to learn quickly and use common sense
- You can think both analytically and creatively
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re well organised and able to prioritise tasks
- SQL knowledge(PostgreSQL)
- An excellent command of English
Some big pluses
- Experience with Google Analytics, Exponea or similar tools
- Knowledge of Metabase, GoodData
- An interest in the travel business
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We utilise cutting-edge technologies and approaches.
- We have an open and supportive team culture.
- 20+ analysts: we think and discuss together
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, work out and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc.)
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, MultiSport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
We are changing the travel industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!
Your manager to be