What will you do?
- You’ll create your own application – senior developer has “free hands” in our team
- You’ll will be part of our core team and help us with decisions about next steps – we have the whole development team here and our decisions are made here, too
- You’ll see results of your work immediately, not after months of QA
- You’ll work with cool technologies like Python 3.5, Redis, Docker, Rancher, AWS, etc.
What we expect?
- About 2 years of experience with Python (or 3-4 years with another language similar to Python and willing to switch to Python)
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Git and http protocol
- Intermediate English
- Passion for work and learning new things
- Team spirit
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be