What we expect:
- Expertise in HTML 5, CSS3 (at least 2 years of work experience)
- Work experience with Git
- Advanced responsive layouts
- Compatibility with IE10+
- Good command of English
Plus you can know more about:
- Bootstrap or other CSS frameworks
- Live prototyping in Angular, React, ES6 or at least some prototyping tool
- Additional information
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Your manager to be