We’re looking for an experienced Technical Writer to help us define documentation standards and whole concept of tech writing within Kiwi.com. You will be actively involved in decisions about tooling and processes. Sounds interesting? Read on!
What will your responsibilities be?
- Describing how things in our engineering department function (Your focus may vary from broad flows to teeny, tiny pieces of software)
- Describing flows with diagrams (UML and others: state machine, component diagram, …)
- Creating detailed documentation of microservice features
- Describing the overall processes of Kiwi.com’s multiple services (e.g. booking workflow, payment flow etc.)
- Preparing documentation for APIs, automated services and documentation of DB
- Participating in mentoring of junior tech writers
What are we looking for?
- Excellent English skills – C1 or equivalent
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of software
- Basic knowledge of Git (or similar) and text formatting standards (HTML, Markdown, RST)
- Practical knowledge of diagram modelling tools and tools used for generating documentation (Sphinx or similar)
- Ability to understand complicated things and their dependencies, and be able to explain them in a way for anyone to understand
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free MultiSport card
- Three sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, a gym, fitness courses, sauna and relax zones
- We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe who you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be