We are growing like crazy and we expect it to continue! To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals who are confident in taking on challenges or tasks they may not have encountered before. We are currently looking for a Webmaster who is not afraid to handle given projects independently and proactively. Most importantly, you would be working on our core product – search engine. Sounds great, right? Read on!
What will you be doing?
- Implementation of tracking pixels for our Business development, Marketing and Analytics team
- Cooperation with Business development team on solving technical issues from partners all over the world
- Cooperation with Frontend team on making Kiwi.com fast, bug-free and accessible.
- Cooperation with Marketing team on analytics, reporting, SEO and marketing.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with SEO
- Overview of analytic tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Overview of the most commonly used marketing tools like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads
- Experience with WEB speed analysis tools like Webpagetest, Speedcurve and Google PageSpeed Insights
- Overview of accessibility features on web
Nice to have:
- experience with A/B testing
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA.
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be