This role is all about explaining complex technical problems in the simplest possible way. If you’re a person who’s keen to learn new stuff, understand complicated tech issues and get excited about sharing what you found out with others, you’re a perfect fit. We’ll help you develop your technical know-how in exchange for your passion for writing. Read on to find out more.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Your main goal will be to help out our senior coders in documenting what they do and how they do it – while this might sound quite simple, believe us, it’s not.
- You’ll be making our product much more understandable to everyone in the company and everyone will love you for that.
- You’ll become a diagram and flow description master (UML and others: state machine, component diagrams, diagrams that explain other diagrams…)
- Asking questions, even those that might sound stupid. In the end, (almost) everybody should be able to understand how our product is built.
- Preparing documentation for automation processes and documentation of databases (We tried to find out what this sentence means, but there were no technical documentation. Sorry.)
We really need from you:
- Basic knowledge of UML diagrams
- A general understanding of what an API is and how it works
- Good communication skills and the ability to ask questions until there is a clear understanding of the matter that’s being discussed
- The ability to think outside the box – sometimes you just need to figure out your own way to get the work done
- You’re good at receiving feedback (and are able to learn from it. We don’t mind if you make mistakes, just make sure you learn from them.)
- You’re able to learn new things. Fast.
- You have excellent English skills – At least C1 or equivalent
What might help you (but is not absolutely necessary):
- You know your way around GIT
- You’re familiar with text formatting standards (HTML, Markdown, RST)
- Experience with tools for documentation generation (Sphinx or similar)
- Basic knowledge about databases (you don’t get scared by SQL)
- Some basics of programming (Python. We love Python.)
What you get out of this
- You’ll find out what working in a dynamic fast-growing company is like.
- We’ll help you push your technical skills further.
- A safe space where you can make mistakes. (We’ve been there many times, the questions is – what did we learn?)
- There will be the possibility to contribute to Open Source projects.
- You’ll become part of our tech community – we visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation and work schedule policy.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseuse, sleeping spots, canteen, chill out zones, free refreshments, etc.)
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, MultiSport card, etc.
- Besides a fair salary, you can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on your performance.
Your manager to be