We are growing like crazy and we expect it to continue! To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals who are confident in taking on challenges or tasks they may not have encountered before. There are not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want. That is why we are looking for a tester / QA engineer to join our team.
What will be your responsibility?
- Testing our internal product (web application)
- Hunting and tracking bugs
- Creating test scenarios for manual testing
- Cooperation with our developers
- Test planning, documenting, coordinating and executing activities related to testing the application
- Test automation and monitoring
What we expect?
- Experience with manual testing
- Strong analytical thinking and strong attention to detail
- Communicative level of English
- Thinking outside the box
Nice to have
- Experience with testing automation and end-to-end testing
- General testing overview (eg. Cucumber, visual regression testing, browserstack, …)
- Web technologies overview (HTTP, REST, JSON, HTML, CSS,…)
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com?
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast.
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task.
- We love contributing and using Open Source.
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide.
- We code at hackathons and other competitions.
- We support the local technological community.
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!
Your manager to be