Are you familiar with Excel and have an interest in accounting? Are you a detail-oriented person with the sense of shared responsibility and interest in finance? We’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
- You will be responsible for booking of incoming foreign and domestic bills.
- The processing of incoming invoices will be yours.
- While doing all the above, you’ll communicate with vendors and respond promptly to their queries.
- Part of your work will be to support accountants in preparing assigned month-end reconciliations.
- You’ll also be closely communicating within finance and with other departments to get the job done.
- We expect you to have communicative written and spoken English skills (B2).
- Excel is your friend.
- It would be nice if you have some knowledge of CZ GAAP.
- You’ve studied and you have Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/economics.
- You’re a reliable, well-organized person and love to pay close attention to detail.
- You have a can-do attitude and want to contribute to the great team spirit!
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- Multisport card (granted free access to more than 1200 sport and leisure facilities in the Czech Republic)
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be