- You will have a shared responsibility for banks booking.
- You will book incoming domestic and foreign invoices.
- You will prepare assigned month-end reconciliations.
- You will cooperate with other teams within Kiwi.com and communicate with vendors and react promptly to their queries.
- You will perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Head of Accounting.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in company finance/accounting/economics. Was accounting your favorite thing in school? You will like this job!
- If you have some working experience related to accounting and company finance it is an advantage.
- You have at least basic knowledge of accounting principles and CZ GAAP. You are gonna need that! And learn even more.
- You have communicative written and verbal skills in English.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.). Those programs will be your best friends.
- You have some knowledge of accounting systems (e.g. Netsuite/ SAP/ Pohoda).
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized and you do not leave the task without making sure that all the data are accurate.
- You have a self-starting personality, you can adapt to a dynamic environment and keep your can-do spirit and eager to succeed.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-building and parties.
Your manager to be