You will be responsible for following tasks:
- You will prepare monthly VAT reports including additional claims.
- You will work on reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for VAT and CIT.
- You will be responsible for fixed assets register and depreciation/amortization plan.
- You will prepare supporting documents for intercompany reinvoicing.
- You will cooperate with other teams within Kiwi.com and communicate with external parties to obtain the required information.
- You will review accounting supporting data and perform random checks to find potential issues and update vendor master data.
- You will work on ad-hoc tasks for our accounting department.
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting/economics. Did you love subjects about taxes in school? You will love it here too!
- If you have working experience related to Tax accounting it is an advantage.
- You have at least basic knowledge of Czech tax legislation (VAT, CIT). You are gonna need that! And learn even more.
- If you have knowledge of accounting principles and CZ GAAP it is a big plus.
- You have communicative written and verbal skills in English.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.). Those programs will be your best friends.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized and you do not leave the task without making sure that all the data are accurate.
- You have a self-starting personality, you can adapt to a dynamic environment and keep your can-do spirit and eager to succeed.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.