Our growing finance team is looking for a finance professional who has experience with accounting, will help us to make sure that all our accounting is accurate and move the team and whole company forward every day.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will be responsible for assigned areas of both BS and PL
- You will lead and review month-end reconciliations
- You will calculate and book month-end journals and adjustments
- You will support accountants in preparation of intercompany supporting documents
- You will prepare materials for auditors
- You will work on continuous improvements of accounting methods, processes and methodically lead junior accountants
- You will perform ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head of Accounting or our CFO
We would love to see you apply if:
- You have a university degree in company finance/accounting/economics.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in accounting/reporting/audit area. Having experience with an audit in Big4 would be a great plus!
- You have solid knowledge of accounting principles and CZ GAAP. If you know also IFRS, that would be an advantage.
- You have communicative written and verbal skills in English.
- You are comfortable with G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, and Spreadsheets), MS Office (especially Excel: pivot tables, functions etc.). Those programs will be your best friends.
- You have a solid knowledge of accounting systems (e.g. Netsuite/ SAP/ Pohoda).
- You have experience with leading a small team of people.
- You know how to coordinate your daily job so that it is well organized and you do not leave the task without making sure that all the data are accurate.
- You have a self-starting personality, you can adapt to a dynamic environment and keep your can-do spirit and eager to succeed.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - the fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-building and parties.
Your manager to be