Our Training and Development Team would like to welcome an eLearning Training Specialist to create online learning experience for Kiwi.com employees. If you have experience using a variety of eLearning and content creation software as well as a passion and interest in adult learning theory, read more.
While we have a complex in-house created training curriculum for our Customer Support Team, you will work closely with the Training Team and Subject Matter Experts to develop interactive and engaging online courses and learning interactions. You will create and edit original copy, artwork, audio and video content to create training modules in our learning management system.
Using your experience and skill you will turn our offline material to virtual courses and determine the media for the best learning experience. You will also manage the daily use and administration of the system: uploading courses, updating essential data, checking user’s records and adding/removing users as appropriate.
You will report on the actual trainings and pass rates, and analyse the data to determine priorities, best practise and manage the eLearning and virtual training project pipeline.
We would love to see you apply if
- You find yourself a trainer at heart and you have strong design and content development skills and you can apply them using eLearning development applications.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in content development, strong familiarity with adult learning theory and practice. A background in customer support can be handy.
- You are a great communicator with strong soft skills, pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written English.
- You are expert in using eLearning tools, specifically Adobe Captivate, Articulate or other e-Learning and content development tools.
- You have experience in creating audio content and you have narrated some training modules yourself; and a big plus if you are strong in video creation.
- You consider yourself efficient, keen on processes and you have a flawless attention to detail. Efficiency is the key, right?
- You share feedback and ideas with your team openly but with care.
- You are able to manage multiple projects and priorities in a professional and timely manner. We think it’s about prioritising not multitasking.
- Oh, and if you have experience in Airline or Travel industry background, we are the right place for you.
We are still at the beginning when it comes to virtual learning development so you'll get the chance to build up the eLearning experience from scratch. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
The things that we offer and you might love about us
- Relocation package - we understand moving to another country for work can be a big stretch, so you can stay with us for the first few weeks and we will support you with a sign-on bonus.
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
Your manager to be