Here at Kiwi.com we just keep growing and the role of our HR Administration Team is to prepare all the necessary documentation for our newcomers, leavers, and promoted employees, as well as providing support to the HR teams.
As an HR Generalist your daily bread will be preparation and administration of employment-related paperwork, while making sure our HR database is up-to-date and the entries are accurate. You’ll be in daily touch with our employees and helping them resolve their queries and answer their questions.
Besides the daily paperwork for your assigned teams, you’ll be participating and you may be driving various HR project and activities — picture compensation and benefits, employment cards, medical checks and much more. As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of process set up. We don’t do processes for the sake of them but to achieve a great employee experience.
Of course, you won’t be in all of this alone and you’ll be cooperating daily with the team of HR Generalists and you’ll be a great support to our HR Business Partners, not to forget Recruitment, Payroll, Workforce Management teams — of course, the list is not complete. Cooperation is the key, right?
So who are we looking for?
- Ideally, you already have at least a year long experience as an HR Administrator and/or Generalist.
- You're fluent in Czech and your English is at the business communication level.
- The job calls for precision and responsibility. You're also organised and you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- You're a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humour. You embrace change.
- When it comes to your hard skills, we’d love you to have a good knowledge of the Czech Labour Code and of course, Excel is your best friend.
Now, I believe you wonder what we offer, so read on.
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to see and help shape HR in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We're a great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be