The Payroll Team’s role is to ensure all payroll related services are delivered timely, accurately and in compliance with the Czech Labour Code — to put it simply and in short — they make sure our employees receive correct salaries and in time. Their responsibility is to collect data and prepare payroll reports for our external payroll provider. As a member of a team of three you will provide support to our employees and internal departments in regards to the monthly payroll data processing.
So what will be your role?
- You’ll be communicating with the teams’ administrators and based on their outputs you’ll prepare the payroll reports for our external provider.
- You’ll make sure the communication with our external provider is smooth and the salaries are processed accordingly.
- Our employees have questions about their salaries and you’ll be a support to them and help them resolve their queries via our ticketing system and in person.
- You’ll be collecting sick notes, checking their correctness and preparing them for processing.
- Of course, you’ll be closely cooperating with HR Generalists and Business Partners and you’ll also be in touch with the state authorities.
- As we keep evolving as a company our processes call for updates and you’ll be involved in the never-ending course of process set up.
And who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience as a Payroll Administrator and/or Payroll Accountant.
- You speak Czech fluently and your English is at business communication level — we all speak English in here.
- You should have a very good knowledge of Czech payroll legislation.
- The job calls for precision and responsibility. You are also organised and you know how to set up priorities and manage your time.
- Numbers and spreadsheets will be part of your daily bread, so we expect you to genuinely enjoy working with numbers and data, and you should be able to detect irregularities.
- You are a people person, who is able to cope well under pressure, while still keeping a good sense of humour. You embrace change.
Now, I believe you wonder what we offer, so read on.
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape payroll processes in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be