At Kiwi.com, we keep growing and we're seeking an experienced Recruiter with high standards, great knowledge of the talent landscape and who'll embrace our culture and keep up with us on our way to make travel better.
As a Recruiter you'll build a solid partnership with our hiring teams and help them create effective recruiting strategies, while providing a great and personal experience to both candidates and hiring managers. To be specific, you'll be a partner to our Business Development and Customer Support helping them match their roles to the right candidates both on entry and senior level roles, and you should be ready to jump in and help other teams to fill their roles.
We're looking forward to learning from your experience, expertise and insights to help us shape the best experience candidates can have with us. You'll work with us to make the most of our recruitment data to enhance our recruitment process deliver the top-notch quality.
We'd love to see you apply if
- You have candidates at heart and you are passionate about delivering the best candidate experience.
- You're an advocate, advisor and facilitator.
- You have a minimum of two years' experience managing full-cycle recruiting and you have an in-depth understanding of recruitment processes.
- You possess good knowledge of the local and European labour market and you are eager to search for new ways of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- You're a creative, dedicated and you easily build lasting relationships with candidates, hiring managers and the recruitment team.
- You're a great communicator with strong soft skills, pleasant and professional demeanour and excellent spoken and written English.
- You're a candidate oriented professional, who is flexible, patient, responsible with the ability to improvise and keep to deadlines.
- You know how to set priorities and manage your time. Efficiency is the key.
The things that we offer and you might love about us
We believe we are a fun bunch to work with and you’ll get to shape recruitment in a fresh and global company, talk with people from around the world and never get bored. You'll work in one of the most promising tech companies (awarded Forbes Startup of 2017, Super-brand Award 2017, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 - fastest growing technological company in Central Europe) and we’ll give you:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on your individual performance and overall company performance
- Meal vouchers and flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities) and free Multisport card
- 3 sick days per year
- Annual flight credit vouchers and optional VIP Medical Care,
- A very friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, gym, fitness courses, sauna and relaxing zones.
We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties.
Your manager to be