Kiwi.com is opening another key role! Do you have expertise in the area of business process audit, transformation & optimisation? Are you the type of person who is not afraid to handle assigned projects independently and proactively? Now you have a chance to grab this great opportunity and become the business transformation process guru within our still growing and excitedly developing company! Read on!
- Coordinate the delivery of our Customer Support (CS) “Playbook” summarising all processes touching the customer journey that need to be mastered by our Travel Consultants in order to deliver superior service.
- Perform business process mapping and reviews and suggest process improvements leading to lean processes, cost, time, internal control efficiency and process synchronisation within our largest department (CS).
- Manage drafting of process documentation, design knowledge base structure.
- Cooperate on training to establish process culture and support knowledge sharing.
- Cooperate on a day-to-day basis with Chief Customer Officer regarding progress in individual projects, suggested process improvements, project scope amendments etc.
- Communicate with company management and process owners as required regarding individual projects.
You will be member of our small team of Business Transformation Unit, making sure that all our CS processes fit in our overall company process map.
- Proven track of execution & management of company-wide process revision and setting (hands-on experience from ISO certificated companies) required
- Practical experience with process mapping and management required
- Proven process & risk management experience required
- Previous relevant work experience from the customer service area required
- Previous managerial experience required
- Previous process optimization and project management experience strongly preferred (Lean, Six Sigma)
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Independent, pro-active and can-do approach
- Common sense
- Reliability and precision
- Strong analytical thinking
What we offer
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique startup-like environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in big, modern and bright offices in Campus square.
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave)
- 3 sick days per year (can be used to cover short-term health issues without GP’s confirmation)
- Frequent non-formal events and parties
- Work in one of the most promising Czech startup companies
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (Meal Vouchers, Flexible Benefits Scheme, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers…)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!