Kiwi.com is opening another key role! Are you experienced in the area of process mapping, audit & optimisation? And are you the type of person who is not afraid to handle assigned projects independently and proactively? Read on!
Now you have a chance to grab this great opportunity and become the process improvement guru within our still growing and developing company! You will have a great space for self-fullfilment and you will do things that actually count. Interesting, right?
- Coordinate the delivery of Customer Support (CS) “Playbook” – basically, summarise all processes touching the customer journey that need to be mastered by our CS Specialists in order to deliver superior service.
- Perform business process mapping and reviews and suggest efficient process improvements.
- Manage drafting of process documentation, design knowledge base structure.
- Cooperate on training to establish process culture and support knowledge sharing.
- Cooperate on a day-to-day basis with Chief Customer Officer regarding progress in individual projects.
- Communicate with company management and process owners as required regarding individual projects.
You will be a leading member of our small team of Business Transformation Unit, making sure that all our CS processes fit in our overall company process map.
- Proven track of execution & management of company-wide process revision and setting required
- Practical experience with process & risk management required
- Leadership experience required (experience of leading at least a small team in the past)
- Previous relevant experience from the customer service area highly welcomed
- Experience from ISO certified companies preferred
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma methodologies is an advantage
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
- Pro-active, can-do approach
- Common sense
- Reliability and precision
- Strong analytical thinking
What we offer
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique startup-like environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in big, modern and bright offices in Campus square.
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave)
- 3 sick days per year (can be used to cover short-term health issues without GP’s confirmation)
- Frequent non-formal events and parties
- Work in one of the most promising Czech startup companies
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (Meal Vouchers, Flexible Benefits Scheme, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers…)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!