Accelerate your career with kiwi.com’s GDS Team. GDS Team currently handles several Amadeus Office IDs and Galileo PCCs. We are currently seeking passionate GDS Booking Agents.
- Creating new bookings in Amadeus, Galileo and Farelogix
- Processing requests received from Customer Support
- Rebooking and refund recalculations
- Ticketing services (first issue, revalidation, void and EMD issuance)
- Fare conditions check
- Communication with our ticketing partners and airlines
- Processing queues
- Looking for alternatives for rescheduled flights
- Providing GDS support to other departments
- Amadeus and/or Galieo experience is required (or any airline reservation system – for example Guideres)
- Advanced English (level B2)
- Work without mistakes, detail – oriented
- Medium computer skills, advanced search skills
What you need to know:
- All necessary training will be provided
- You must be able to work full time.
- There is no direct contact with passengers!
- Start: upon agreement
- We work on shift basis
What we offer:
We are a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of our big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. Our unique start-up environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in a big, modern and bright offices in Campus square.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers…)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!