Just finished your education? Returning from time abroad? Or just looking for a fresh start?
Our Claims team is expanding and we’re looking for juniors! This is a great opportunity to learn new skills, gain experience and enjoy the fun of working at Kiwi.com – the online travel agency which is changing the way the travel industry works.
What do we do?
The Claims team plays an important role as an integrator between airlines and our customers for anything related to refunds.
We contact airlines using various channels regarding customers’ requests for refunds or cancellations. During this process, we are in contact with our customers via email. We then check all the details concerning the whole process, and make refund eligibility decisions based on the understanding of how the case will impact us financially. As we’re continually trying to improve, these reports go towards the continued success of Kiwi.com!
What you can expect
From the beginning, we’ll set out your onboarding plan. Here you’ll see what you can expect from us and what we expect from you. It starts with an introduction to our company, followed by a weekly training plan; before you know it, you’ll be one of the team! As you progress we offer you career growth – over half of our senior and leadership roles have been filled by internal candidates, and we are more than happy to support you in your career growth!
What we require
- Advanced English (verbal/written), other languages are welcome
- Very good analytical skills & good with numbers
- PC skills literacy (Internet usage – orientation at travel agency portals to seek for refund info, Google Sheet)
- Punctuality, conscientiousness, decision making
- Ability to work well within team and individually
You must be able to work full time: shift work is required: 7:00 – 15:00, 9:00 – 17:00, 15:00 – 23:00, Monday to Friday
Start: July 2017
What we offer
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers