Kiwi.com is an online travel agency with groundbreaking Virtual Interlining technology and a focus on exceptional customer service. Our unique combination algorithm allows our customers to combine flights from non-cooperating airlines onto a single itinerary, often resulting in significant savings.
Are you looking for opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast growing organisation?
Are you eager to learn new things and start your career in Payroll?
Do you want to be in daily contact with employees?
Join the family and become a member of our team who strive for success and celebrate with style!
Your responsibilities will be:
- collecting attendance data and related documents, preparing the payroll files for processing
- communication with payroll provider, admin staff across the company and our employees
- close cooperation with HR department and communication with state bodies
- responsible for monthly payroll accounting bookings
What qualities are we looking for?
- interest in or experience with Czech legislation as for the payroll sphere is necessary
- native Czech/Slovak and advanced English language level
- MS Office and Google Docs knowledge
- communicative and detail oriented person
What we offer:
We are a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of our big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. Our unique start-up environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in a big, modern and bright offices in Campus square.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers…)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!