Currently, we are looking for a Python developer to participate in the development of our core flight ticket search engine, which handles more than 30 million search requests per day at an industry-leading speed. Interested? Read on!
What will be your responsibility?
- Optimization of search results
- Integration of new payment processing methods
- Improvements of our flight ticket booking API
- Cooperation with our partners on new API integrations
As a valued member of our team, you would be allowed to use the language/environment of your choice for new projects, and you would have a Devops team available, to avoid having to handle hundreds of servers – or you can ship a serverless AWS Lambda architecture.
- Proven experience with Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Intermediate level of English
- A passion in what you are doing with your life
- Dedication to work sometimes odd or extended hours
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technological community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!