In Kiwi.com, we are looking for the very first Recruitment Manager who will become the pillar and the lighthouse for our enthusiastic and skilled recruiters. Do not miss this chance!
Who are you?
- You have a strategic mindset to build a recruitment strategy in the ever-changing company environment. Also, you have a mixture of strategic and hands-on experience to develop and implement recruitment standards across the team and make sure these are followed. Most of all, you are a strong and inspiring leader to develop, coach and mentor your team members and help them be even more successful and bring even more value to the internal customers.
All of that in the fast and unique environment of one of the most successful Czech startup companies. Thrilled already? We hope so! 🙂
What is expected from you?
- Make sure the recruitment process is properly designed and implemented
- Continuously work on team members development and make sure the team spirit is high
- Continuously align the recruitment strategy to the company strategy while making sure it reflects company culture
- Make sure the customer experience (both internal and external) is superb
- Make sure the recruitment reporting is set up and it reflects the company needs
- Maintain great relationships with internal customers and external vendors
What skills are required from you?
- Proven experience in the similar role
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading teams
- Profound understanding of the current business climate and career trends
- Strong customer focus, good negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong change management capabilities
- Be approachable and quality oriented
- Experience with Employment Branding is a plus
And what do we offer to you?
- We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique start-up environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in big, bright, modern offices at Campus Square.
Moreover, we provide:
- Flexible Benefits Scheme
- Meal Vouchers
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- 3 sick days per year (can be used to cover short-term health issues without GP’s confirmation)
- The possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave)
- Frequent non-formal events and parties
- Sauna, fitness and yoga classes, massage – all under our roof 🙂
- Great team of young, passionate and fun-loving people to work with
- Free refreshments (fruit, coffee, tea…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport Card, annual Kiwi.com Flight Credit Vouchers…)