The Customer Support team is the voice of Kiwi.com. To keep that voice fresh and informed, we need Trainers that are not only great communicators, but also great at being there to provide any additional support, learning and advice that our Customer Service Agents require. You’ll be asked to develop programs and materials for use across the company, and be flexible enough to recognise that different learners need different training methodologies. Only with enthusiastic, creative, forward-thinking Trainers can Kiwi.com reach its goal of being the number one in travel.
- Conduct and implement a comprehensive training program for staff. Training components will be geared toward new hires, existing staff and individuals who seek one-on-one assistance;
- Deliver and develop training programs across the company;
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions;
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts;
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarize evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs;
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques;
- Design and deliver training based on the needs of the organisation and the individual;
- Work in a team to produce plans that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organisation, such as managers, HR and senior managers at board level;
- Produce training materials for in-house courses;
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with Manager;
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages;
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Proven work experience as a trainer, training facilitator or coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting;
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation;
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools;
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate);
- Ability to develop training and methodology programs that are unique to the organization’s goals, values and mission statement;
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques;
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments;
- Excellent communication, presentation and public speaking skills;
- MS Office proficiency;
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- 5+ years customer service experience;
- 3+ years in training environment;
- 3+ years methods and procedures documentation and development;
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field;
- Certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus.
What we offer
- Work in one of the most promising Czech companies;
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too);
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with;
- Free refreshments (fruit, coffee, tea…);
- Frequent non-formal events and parties;
- A competitive salary;
- Possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave);
- 3 sick days per year;
- And other benefits (Meal Vouchers, Flexible Benefits Scheme, VIP Medical Care, annual Kiwi.com Flight Credit Vouchers…).
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!