We are looking for passionate customer oriented individuals who will assist our customers in their travels, whether on holiday, visiting family or on business trips. Most customers call us about flight or booking details as well as our Kiwi.com guarantee. However, sometimes customers might find themselves stranded at the airport not knowing what to do. You will provide them with answers, support and solutions, while going the extra mile to ensure an extraordinary customer experience. We provide our services in the following languages: English, Czech/Slovak, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese.
Excellent command of English is a must and any of the languages above is a big advantage!
- Extraordinary customer care where passion for going the extra mile is the standard
- Calm and professional attitude at all times
- Willingness to learn new things
- Courage to face the impossible and turn it into possible
- Ability to work under pressure with a smile on your face (set priorities, manage your time and work efficiently)
- Excellent command of English (C1 level), both in spoken and written form
- Medium computer skills, advanced search skills
- Experience in customer support is a big advantage
What you need to know
- We provide 24/7 customer support – shift work is required
- Full time – You will need to work all kinds of shifts on irregular basis across the 24/7 schedule
- Part time – You will be working afternoons, nights AND/OR weekend shifts
We value your opinion and welcome feedback and we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach. Our global customers come at the first place and our main goal is to help them with their travel inquiries.
Work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit because this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before! Help our global customers with their travel enquiries, while working alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul.
What we offer
We are a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of our big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. Our unique start-up environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear! Currently we reside in a big, modern and bright offices in Campus square.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-))
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…)
- And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, annual Kiwi.com flight credit vouchers…)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you have what it takes, join us and be part of it!