We are looking for a Marketing Insights Manager to take care of reporting for our Performance Marketing Team, interpret data and give recommendations to act upon opportunities. You would be also responsible for integrating different performance marketing channels in our tracking system, and managing user segmentation and the data management platform.
What will you do?
- Work in Performance Marketing Team and act as a bridge between our business partners and our Analytics Team.
- Work with Adwords, Facebook, Criteo, etc. and closely cooperate with a dedicated Data Analyst.
- Prepare the requirements for Analytics Team and gather insights from data provided by them.
- Interpret data insights and come up with recommendations regarding various test opportunities.
- Compare trends of internal performance with the wider market to identify future opportunities.
- Work with our business partners to find a better use and integration of 3rd party data.
- Develop and maintain our Data Management Platform in GA360 and push and pull the data across all channels.
What we expect?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Mathematics, or a related field
- 4+ years of marketing analytics experience
- In-depth knowledge of online performance marketing
- Travel industry experience is very welcome
- Intermediate level of SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Experience with our main tracking services (Google 360, Marin Software, Doble Click, Facebook Analytics) and attribution systems (Data Driven, Last click, Last touch etc.)
- Knowledge of SEM, affiliate marketing, display advertising, and email marketing
- A communicative and highly motivated person
- The ability to bring new solutions based on experience and learning
Nice to have
- Experience with pixels, feed programming, API integrations etc.
The things that we offer and you might love about us:
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities), and a free MultiSport card
- Three sick days per year and optional VIP Medical Care
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A friendly work environment where dogs are welcome, and which offers free refreshments, a gym, fitness courses, sauna and relax zones
- We are great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys from across the globe who you will love working with. We look forward to you joining our team-buildings and parties!
Your manager to be