We are looking for a PPC Specialist with experience in Paid Search, Paid Social and Display advertising to manage the performance marketing campaigns for Kiwi.com.
You will be joining a young and creative team where you will take responsibility for the hands-on management of a variety of accounts and will take these accounts through exciting cross-team projects that aim to grow the marketing presence in the travel vertical.
What will you do?
- Manage large Paid Search campaigns and Paid Social and Display campaigns across multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution.
- You will automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns through a data-driven approach.
- Update reports and provide analysis on ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns.
- Analyze performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Test new campaigns based on the different strategies.
- Increase the competitiveness of the campaigns testing different custom targeting per location, people living in a country but speaking a foreign language, new keywords, negative keywords, ads in different hours of the day, different copies, ad extensions, special buttons etc.
Who are we looking for?
- You have experience running large campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition.
- You have good knowledge of Adwords and Facebook and experience with PPC Automation
- You understand performance metrics and optimizing towards CTR/CPA/ROI goals.
- You are strong in analytical thinking.
- You speak English perfectly.
- Our headquarters is located in Brno but we are open to considering remote cooperation as well.
What do we offer?
We are a young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Our unique environment allows us to be informal, have dogs in the office and we truly don’t care what you wear.
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible benefits scheme (contribution to leisure time activities)
- Free Multisport card
- Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance
- Annual flight credit vouchers
- A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too)
- A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with
- Relocation package
- Exciting team-buildings and parties
- Free refreshments
We work but also play, relax and workout in our offices (we have a sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, chill out zones etc..)
We are changing the airline industry, so if you want to be part of it and have what it takes, join us!
Your manager to be