Kiwi.com Credit can be used to pay for trips as a signed-in user.
About Kiwi.com Credit
- Can only be used on the Kiwi.com website or mobile app
- Instantly issued — it's the fastest method of receiving a refund
- Provided to our customers for refund purposes only (cannot be purchased)
- Cannot be converted to cash
Using your Credit
- You must first register to Manage My Booking to be able to use your credit.
- You should use the same email address as you used in your booking
- Sign in to Manage My Booking
- Search for a trip and choose one
- Select the option to use your Kiwi.com Credit — in the payment box of the booking page
- The currency will be automatically converted to match your Kiwi.com Credit to simplify the conversion
You cannot combine Kiwi.com Credit with PayPal, Sofort, Trustly, or China Union Pay.
Checking your balance
- Sign in to Manage My Booking using your email address and password
- Click the tab “Kiwi.com Credit Activity” tab
- If you are viewing a booking, click Manage My Booking in the top right of the page, then click Past Trips or Future Trips to see the tab