This article was published on May 27, 2022, and all the information in the article is correct as of this time. Before you book your trip, we highly recommend that you also check official sources for the most up-to-date travel requirements, as they are subject to constant change.
Can I enter Seychelles?
You can enter Seychelles as of April 2022. Nevertheless, certain COVID-19 restrictions are in place depending on your vaccination status.
Please be aware that all travelers must complete a Travel Authorization form before departure.
Can I enter Seychelles if I am vaccinated?
You can enter Seychelles if you are fully vaccinated. You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received both doses of a double-dose vaccination or one dose of single-dose vaccination at least 14 days before arriving in Seychelles.
As of April 2022, the following vaccines are approved in Seychelles:
- Sputnik V
Travel documents if you are vaccinated
- A document confirming the complete course of vaccination against COVID-19
Can I enter Seychelles if I am unvaccinated?
You can enter Seychelles if you are unvaccinated.
Travel documents if you are unvaccinated
If you are unvaccinated, present one of the following documents:
- A negative PCR test result taken within 72 hours or a rapid antigen test taken within 24 hours before departure to Seychelles
- A document confirming recovery from COVID-19 between two to 12 weeks before your travel
Can I leave Seychelles?
There are no COVID-19 restrictions for leaving Seychelles. Please, learn the requirements concerning COVID-19 tests for vaccinated travelers required by the destination country in advance.
Can I leave Seychelles if I am vaccinated?
There are no restrictions for vaccinated travelers leaving Seychelles.
Travel documents if I am vaccinated
- A certificate of complete vaccination course against COVID-19 in paper or electronic format
Can I leave Seychelles if I am unvaccinated?
Unvaccinated travelers can leave Seychelles.
Travel documents if I am unvaccinated
If you are unvaccinated, please present one of the following documents:
- A certificate of recovery from COVID-19 (no more than 180 days old before the day of crossing the border of a particular country)
- A negative COVID-19 test result (the relevant period and kind of test may vary, please check the requirements of the destination country)
COVID-19 situation in Seychelles currently
As of April 2022, Seychelles is categorized as an unsafe place in terms of COVID-19 by several countries.
Is it safe to travel to Seychelles right now?
As in the rest of the world, COVID-19 is still a risk in Seychelles. As of April 2022, wearing masks remains mandatory. All other measures are only of a recommended nature.
Is Victoria open for travel?
Presently, Victoria is open for travelers. Covid-related restrictions in the capital are the same as the nationwide rules.
Do I have to quarantine if I go to Seychelles?
You do not have to quarantine upon arrival in Seychelles, regardless of your vaccination status or departure country.
How do I get a health pass to travel to Seychelles?
Currently, there is no health pass for international travelers.
Visit our Travel Restriction section at Kiwi.com Stories to read more travel restrictions articles