1. For the purposes of these terms, an Electronic Voucher means a specific promo code issued by Kiwi.com s.r.o., with its registered office at Lazaretní 925/9, 615 00 Brno (hereinafter referred to as the “Issuer”) for Sodexo Pass Česká republika a.s., with its registered office at Radlická 2, 150 00 Prague 5, as a distributor distributing these Electronic Vouchers (hereinafter referred to as the “Distributor”) to users of its services authorized to purchase them under the applicable law and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the cestujsbenefity.cz portal (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
2. The Electronic Voucher is always issued for a specific nominal value expressed in Czech crowns (CZK), depending on the User’s choice, while the User is entitled to use it for single payment for the Issuer’s services – brokerage of passenger carriage and related services – as an alternative payment method supported (according to current availability) within the reservation system on the website www.kiwi.com or in the relevant mobile applications of the Issuer after clicking on the “Využít promokód” button, up to the nominal value of the Electronic Voucher, but always in accordance with these terms.
3. The Electronic Voucher is valid for the period specified in the Electronic Voucher, otherwise, if this period is not specified, for a period of one year as of its issuance by the Issuer in favor of the Distributor. The current validity period will be communicated to the User according to the conditions of the cestujsbenefity.cz portal or, unless the conditions of the portal provide otherwise, on request. The validity period of the Electronic Voucher cannot be extended and after this period the User loses the right to use the Electronic Voucher in accordance with these terms, without the right to any compensation or refund.
4. An Electronic Voucher shall not be exchanged for cash or other assets, except from its use in accordance with these terms. The value of the Electronic Voucher shall not be repaid to the User, even after the expiry of the Electronic Voucher.
5. If the User has selected a payment in a currency other than Czech crowns (CZK) within the Issuer’s reservation system and wants to use an Electronic Voucher for payment in this other currency, the value of the Electronic Voucher will be converted to this currency using the current conversion rate normally used by the Issuer for this purpose within its reservation system.
6. Each Electronic Voucher can be used to pay for single reservation in the Issuer’s reservation system. If the value of the reservation is higher than the nominal value of the Electronic Voucher, the User is obliged to pay the difference with another of the supported electronic payment methods; if the value of the reservation is lower than the nominal value of the Electronic Voucher, the difference is not returned or reimbursed to the User, and it is not usable for further reservation of the User; therefore, the unused difference is forfeited without compensation.
7. Only one Electronic Voucher can be used for each reservation in the Issuer’s reservation system.
8. The Electronic Voucher can be used to reserve the services of the Issuer, and thus for the purpose of brokering personal transport, only for the benefit of the User and / or her/his family member (not for other third parties), always and only in connection with the purchase / reservation / order of another performance related to personal recreation (e. g. accommodation) provided by a third party and intermediated via the portal cestujsbenefity.cz. The Electronic Voucher cannot be transferred to a third party.
9. Any reimbursement of the price of transportation or services of the Issuer and other claims related to the services of the Issuer provided to the User who paid the reservation price via the Electronic Voucher are governed by the general Terms and Conditions of the Issuer, which the User became acquainted with and which User agreed upon within the reservation process in the Issuer’s reservation system. The User acknowledge that any such reimbursement may be, in accordance with the general Terms and Conditions of the Issuer, provided in the form corresponding to the form of the original payment, i.e. also in the form of the Electronic voucher or other credit usable for the payment for the Issuer’s services.
10. The Issuer reserves the right to cancel any valid Electronic Vouchers issued to the User and / or refuse to provide further services or cancel services already provided to the User in the event that the User has violated these terms or the Issuer’s general Terms and Conditions applicable to the User in connection with individual reservations paid for by the Electronic Voucher.