When the Kiwi.com Guarantee applies:
- Your flight was rescheduled, delayed, or cancelled by the airline for any reason except Force Majeure situations (see below). And because of this, you missed the connecting flight and no alternative flight was provided by the airline.
- Your baggage was delayed and because of that you missed your connecting flight.
- Immigration and customs procedures were prolonged and you missed your connecting flight.
When the Kiwi.com Guarantee does NOT apply:
- Connections between two flights with the same PNR. You can find your PNR number(s) on the top left of each page of your e-ticket.
- You were late for check-in.
- You did not have the correct visa or travel documents for your layover airport.
- You were denied boarding due to a breach of the terms and conditions of the carrier.
- Force Majeure situations.
- Extreme weather conditions
- Volcanic activity
- Political instability
- Terrorist attacks
- Air traffic controller strikes
- Carrier insolvency
How to contact us:
- List of phone numbers
- Guarantee chat service — this service is only available when you are signed in and there are less than 4 h before your flight.