Compensation and reimbursement assistance services
When available, AirHelp+ will help you collect the following from the airline(s):
- Flight compensation service: up to 600 € for flight delays, cancellations, and overbookings.
- Cost reimbursement service: up to 7,000 € for extra costs caused by a delay, including lost baggage and missed reservations (hotels, flights, etc).
Amounts will vary according to the terms and conditions of the respective carrier(s).
How it works
- The AirHelp service will be added to all flights and all passengers in your booking.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the service.
- When your flight is affected by a known issue, AirHelp will contact you to begin the process for your claim.
- The time it takes to receive payment varies according to the airline.
How to make a claim
- Make sure that you keep all documentation provided to you by the airline.
- Follow the instructions in the automated email from AirHelp to begin the process of your claim.
- AirHelp will deal with the airline on your behalf.
- Available payment methods include bank transfer, cheque, and PayPal.
AirHelp+ will provide instant notifications of your rights when your trip is affected. And there are no additional service charges.