bud:connects Smart Pass benefits
- Help is available from the bud:connects transfer assistance desks at all terminals to help you reach your connection in time.
- Avoid missing your flight when there's a delay with your previous connection.
- Free Fast Track voucher if you have checked baggage and a layover of 3 hours or less. Fast Track speeds up your transit, helps you to avoid the crowds at security checks, and provides a less stressful experience.
How to get help at the bud:connects transfer desks
- Follow the signs to reach one of the two bud:connects transfer desks. See the map below.
- Specially trained agents will be there to assist you with your transfer, boarding passes, etc.
- They also have mobile phones which you can use to contact Kiwi.com Support in case you missed your connection.
- If you have checked baggage, follow the "Baggage claim" signs, collect your bag, and then drop it off at the check-in counter for your next flight in the departure hall.
Fast Track Voucher (QR code)
- If you are traveling with checked baggage and your layover time is 3 hours or less, your itinerary includes a free Fast Track voucher.
- The QR Code can be found in Manage My Booking, the mobile app, and the email we sent to you about your ancillary service confirmation.
- You can either use your mobile or a printed version of the QR code.