Cheapest flights to anywhere in 2023
Find cheap flights to anywhere
Make your travel wishlist, we'll do the rest
Flights to Europe
Cheapest countries to fly to in Europe
- Romania ($30 per day) — visit Dracula-related and less known places in this charming country. Bucharest, the capital of Romania, used to be called “little Paris.” Well, it surely isn’t Paris in terms of prices, as hostels start from $7 per night and hotels from $21 per night.
- Greece ($40 per day) — this ancient, beautiful country does not need a introduction. Just go and enjoy the beauty of cities as well as nearby islands. By the way, the food here can be pretty affordable for anyone, and portions are large.
- Georgia ($30 per day) — you will adore this country as soon as you are greeted at the airport with a bottle of traditional Georgian wine (yes, it's true.) And do not hurry to rent a car: the subway costs $0.14 and buses cost $0.17 here.
- Czech Republic ($40) — although this country used to be known for cheaper-than-water beer, nowadays, prices have increased slightly. Still, it remains one of the most affordable countries in Europe (for example, $12 per night for hostels.) And one more benefit for cost-conscious travelers: almost all traditional dishes are not only cheap, they also contain meat and potatoes. Thus, you can easily get completely full for the whole day.
- Baltic countries (Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia) — what can make your experience even better in multi-colored squares, narrow streets, and canals filled with boats? Hostels that start from $5 and an average check for hearty meals at about $10.
Cheapest month to fly to Europe
Flights to Asia
How to book cheap flights to Southeast Asia
- Book approximately four weeks ahead. Last-minute booking within Asia rarely works in your favor. By the way, you can use this convenient Kiwi.com tool to find the cheapest flights.
- Often, it is cheaper to fly to a big Asian airport and then take a bus or domestic flight to get to your destination. For example, you can go to major places like Tokyo, Hanoi, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul, or Taipei and then directly to a smaller city like Phuket.
Best month to fly to Asia
Flights to North America
The best time to fly to North America
Flights to Africa
Safest countries to visit in Africa
- Rwanda — don’t be scared by the number of armed people in public places. They are here only for your safety, and the population of Rwanda is very friendly to tourists.
- Botswana — a perfect destination for nature lovers since the most visited touristy places include national parks with no one around except for a guide and your group.
- Ghana — the streets of cities are always full of friendly locals and tourists.
- Zambia — according to the U.S. Department of State annual tourism report, Zambia is a safe travel destination. Some parts of the country, namely the Copperbelt and Lusaka provinces, have higher crime rates. Still, none of them are considered unsafe by international standards.
- Namibia — one of Africa's most politically and economically stable countries, and it boasts a low crime rate. By the way, due to low population density, you can ride here hundreds of kilometers, meeting no people on your way. A perfect secluded rest.
- Tanzania — a must-visit if you want to see safari in its original form. A piece of advice: stay away from Arusha and Stone City after dark. All other parts of the country are safe.
- Senegal — the crime rate in big cities here is lower than in France.
- Gambia — the only thing you have to beware of in breaks between safari tours and chilling on the fantastic Kotu beach are pickpockets and nomads that offer tour guide services (which are actually a ripoff).
The best time to visit Africa
- Comfortable weather for you as a tourist
- Comfortable weather for wild animals that you will want to see during safari tours. During this period, you are likely to see all of them awake, playing, and running rather than sleeping or hiding in secluded places from the rain or scorching heat.
Flights to South America
Best countries to visit in South America
- Bolivia — you can take an endless stroll along the Amazon with stops at local cafes for three-course meals costing less than $2.
- Uruguay — this wonderful country offers you a night's stay in a good hotel (not a hostel!) for $12. When you try their traditional cuisine, you will understand why Uruguay is number one in the export of beef.
- Chile — a piece of Europe in Latin America. To be more precise, the capital of Chile, Santiago, resembles Europe with its modern subway, pedestrian streets in the center, a huge square, and a panoramic mountain park. And a few hours' drive from there, there is a gorgeously different type of city — Valparaiso. It stands on the ocean shore with houses located on the mountainside. To get to them, you need to use special elevators, the oldest of which is over 100 years old.
Best month to visit South America
Flights to Oceania
Best countries to visit in Oceania
- Australia — obvious, but true. Here you can find everything from natural wonders like Pink Lake, to architectural masterpieces like the Sydney Opera House.
- New Zealand — the motherland of extreme sports and beyond. Watching whales, admiring fjords, and walking around modern cities are all available activities. Maybe this is why the director of Lords of Rings chose this country for filming.
- Fiji — recognized as one of the best vacation spots in the world according to a survey by travel magazine Conde Nast Traveler. Take the chance to watch dancing on hot coals or go on rafting on bamboo rafts through the mountain rivers in the jungle.
- Samoa — almost a pristine corner of the earth. Robert Stevenson, the author of the legendary Treasure Island, spent his last days here.
- Solomon Islands — the site of furious battles between the English-American and Japanese fleets. Enthusiastic divers may discover plenty of sunken ships at the bottom of the ocean.
- Vanuatu — an exciting country with a mix of English, French and Melanesian cultures. In the morning you can walk around modern Port Vila and in the evening go to Ambrym Island to find out about the magic of local wizards.
The best time to visit Australia
Best time to fly to New Zealand
Frequently asked questions
How do I get cheap flights anytime?
Are flights cheaper last minute?
How do you get the best deals on flights?
What is the cheapest country to visit?
What is the safest country to travel to?
What is the cheapest month to fly?
Where is the cheapest place to fly now?
What is the cheapest country to fly to in Europe?
How to find cheap flights to anywhere?
How to find cheap last-minute flights to anywhere?