Since Laudamotion was acquired by Ryanair, they have adopted the same cabin baggage policy as their parent company. Both airlines have removed the 10 kg cabin bag as a standard item for all passengers. If you want to travel with a cabin bag and a personal item, you should purchase Priority Boarding.
Priority Boarding = personal item + cabin bag + board the plane first.
No Priority Boarding = personal item only.
Personal item 40 x 20 x 25 cm
- All passengers can bring this into the cabin and it should easily be able to fit under the seat in front of you.
- If a non-priority customer’s personal item doesn’t fit in the sizer, they will pay a fee of €/£25 at the gate and their bag will be tagged and placed in the cargo hold.
Cabin bag 55 x 40 x 20 cm 10 kg
- To take this into the cabin, you will need to purchase Priority Boarding.
- Non-Priority passengers will have to pay a €/£25 fee at the gate to bring this on board and it will be put in the cargo hold.
- Parents with infants can bring an additional 5 kg bag on board.
- Special medical equipment can be brought on board free of charge (subject to clearance by Ryanair staff). See our article on special assistance.