To pay for your booking, you can use your payment card, your Kiwi.com Credit
, or one of the below mentioned alternative options.
If your Kiwi.com Credit doesn't cover the whole booking amount, you can pay the rest with your payment card. It's not possible to combine it with alternative payment options.
To add extra services to your existing booking, use your payment card or Kiwi.com Credit
. It's not possible to use the alternative payment options.
- American Express
- Diners Club International
What to do if your payment card is not working?
Alternative payment options
These are only available for certain languages and currencies:
- Paypal: EUR or USD and American English, German, or French language
- Sofort: EUR and German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Hungarian, or Slovak language
- Trustly: EUR and Swedish, Danish, Finish, Polish, Dutch, Spanish, or Estonian language
- Alipay: CNY and Chinese language
- China UnionPay: CNY and Chinese language
You can change the language and currency at the top right corner of our website.
We do not accept prepaid visa cards, bank transfers, cheques, or payments over the phone.
All payments go through a security system to protect you from fraud. You can find more in this article
How to report security or fraud issues?