We'll do our best to assist all passengers affected by the cease of operations of WOW air.
WOW air ceased operations
on Thursday, March 28. According to article 5 paragraph 3 of our Terms and Conditions
, this is classified as a Force Majeure
situation which means that we are not obliged to apply our Kiwi.com Guarantee.
What if I am currently travelling?
If you already started your journey and you have an upcoming flight before 23:59 CET on 29 March, we will provide alternative flights or refunds under the Kiwi.com Guarantee
How to get help from our Guarantee Team:
What if I have not started the journey yet?
If you have not started the journey yet, we will collect a refund from WOW air. In this way, we will be able to offer you a refund or an alternative flight.
Please contact us
if you’d still like to travel. We will be able to offer you either of the following:
- An alternative flight up to the amount refunded by WOW air.
- If the alternative costs more than the refunded amount by WOW air, you can either pay the difference or receive the amount for the WOW air flight(s).
In Manage My Booking
, you can apply for a refund via the Refunds and Cancellations link.
- You will be entitled to the amount refunded by WOW air.
- Refunds for any other flights in your itinerary will be treated according to the terms and conditions of the respective airline(s)
- If you still want to use your other flights, you can choose to only have your WOW air flight(s) refunded.
If you've already contacted us for an alternative flight or applied for the refund, please check Manage My Booking. We'll provide you with options to select.