Cabin baggage is also known as carry-on or hand luggage. You take it through security into the plane and keep it close to you, either under the seat or in the overhead compartment.
How to add more baggage
- If the airline allows more baggage to be added to your booking, you can do this with Manage My Booking.
Quantity and dimensions
- Check your e-ticket or Manage My Booking for details about the quantity and dimensions of the items you’re allowed to bring.
- This info is also shown on the booking page before you pay.
- Most airlines allow one cabin bag and one personal item. But this varies from airline to airline.
Cabin baggage tips
- It's best to transport your electronic items in your cabin baggage.
- Be careful not to pack prohibited items in your cabin baggage, like liquids/gels and anything sharp.
- It's safer to keep your valuables in your cabin baggage rather than in your checked baggage.