What if I booked with an incorrect email address?
If you’ve booked a trip but haven’t received a confirmation email from us or can’t access your booking, it’s possible that you accidentally booked using an incorrect email address. Luckily, you have options.
Not signed in? Try an alternative method.
- If you’re not signed in to your account, click Sign in. Below the sign-in form fields, click Booked with an incorrect email address?
- You’ll be prompted to sign in alternatively, using information sent to you in an SMS confirmation message.
- When you book we send you an SMS message with your booking information. If the email address listed in the message is indeed incorrect, you can use it along with the booking number to sign in alternatively.
Signed in? Add the correct email address to get updates on your booking
- Once you’re signed in, at the bottom of your account page you can add a new email address in the Contact details section.
- You should now be able to receive all email communication from us at your correct email address.
- Please note that you’ll still need to use the email address you booked with to sign back in to your account, even if it’s incorrect.
Did this article help you?