Cheap flights from Madrid to New York, NY
Flights starting at $314. Choose between Air Europa, TAP Portugal, or United Airlines to find the best price.
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Tips to know when travelling to New York
Search by stops
Search by carrier
Search by price
Search by departure date
Weekly direct flights
American Airlines on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Finnair on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays.
British Airways on Mondays, and Fridays.
Delta Air Lines on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Iberia Airlines on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Lufthansa on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
United Airlines on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Air Europa on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Virgin Atlantic Airways on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Check-in for a flight from Madrid to New York
|Name||Carrier code||IATA Code||Passport needed during booking||Online check-in available|
|TAP Portugal||TAP||TP||Yes||Opens 36 days before flight|
Closes 1 hours before flight
|Iberia Airlines||IBE||IB||Yes||Opens 24 days before flight|
Closes 3 hours before flight
|easyJet||EZY||U2||Yes||Opens 720 days before flight|
Closes 2 hours before flight
Places to eat & drink at MAD airport
- 100 Montaditos serves a wide variety of tapas and pinchos, open sandwiches, individual servings, and quality filled rolls.
- 06:00 to 20:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods).
- Location: Terminal T2. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area D.
- Sandwiches, salads, cakes, and fruit juices made from fresh ingredients.
- 07:10 to 17:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods).
- Terminal T1. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding area A.
- Self-service offering to give travelers the freedom to choose from several themed restaurant spaces. Some of the options include filled rolls and pastries from Santa Gloria, meats from Urban Grill, pizzas from Pizza'n Co and the grab&go foods from Deli&Cia.
- 05:10 to 22:40 (times may vary during holiday periods)
- Terminal T3. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area E
- A modern culinary space for foodies that's bound to become a major attraction at the airport thanks to its carefully thought out menu, supervised by the well-known chef Paco Roncero. The menu includes classic tapas with modern airs to others created exclusively for travelers.
- 11:00 to 17:50 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Public Zone
- La Bellota Sabores Ibéricos offers an extensive original menu based on Ibérico hand-cut acorn-fed pork. You can eat at the tables or the bar.
- 06:10 to 22:40 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Public Zone.
Barril Express Airport
- Barril express airport offers Spanish food of high- quality.
- 24/7 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal 4, Floor 1, Departures. Boarding Area S.
- Pepito Grillo has a wide selection of quality products in its cafeteria and restaurant. You can order meals with charcoal-grilled vegetables, meat, and fish, and you can have a cocktail as well.
- 12:00 to 17:00 (times may change during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4. Floor 2. Departures. Passenger-only zone.
- This unique space contains two brands: Briciole and Pizza'n Co. Both specializing in Italian cuisine.
- Briciole 05:10 to 21:00, Pizza'n Co 9:00 - 20:40 (opening times might be subject to change on certain dates)
- Terminal T1. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area C.
- La Mary is famous for its Mediterranean cuisine.
- 10:00 to 0:00 (times may vary during special/holiday periods)
- Terminal T4S. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area S
- Farine is base on their original concept of Coffee&Bakery with a hint of France. You can have a coffee, pastries, juices, sandwiches and traditional bakery specialities as salads and fruit.
- From Monday to Friday, 07:10 to 21:40. Saturday and Sunday, 08:10 to 21:40. (times may change during holidays).
- Terminal T2. Floor 0. Arrivals. Public Zone.
Kirei by Kabuki
This is the first Japanese restaurant to open at a Spanish airport. You can choose from a sushi bar, soups, and vegetables. Enjoy the show by the talented sushi chefs to see how they prepare the dishes, or if you're in a rush, you can use their takeaway service.
- 12:00 to 23:00 (times might vary during holiday periods).
- Terminal T4. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area J.
- Try the breakfast, or grab a snack, salad, and beer at Carlberg.
- 9:00 to 17:00 (times may vary during holiday periods).
- Terminal T4. Floor 1. Departures. Boarding Area H.
United States COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travelers from Spain can enter New York, JFK, but there are restrictions.
|Forms and documents|
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Learn more about COVID-19 restrictions in United States in our dedicated Stories article.
Frequently asked questions
Planning a trip? Thanks to our Virtual Interlining algorithm, we offer billions of route combinations between any A and any B in the world by plane, train, and bus. Find the cheapest routes and best deals for you, as well as the best dates on which to travel.
Explore alternative trips
Kiwi.com: the best free travel app for Android and iPhone
Find out more about the Kiwi.com app on kiwi.com/mobile . With our app you can search for the best plane, train and bus connections. The Kiwi.com mobile app offers cheap flights, access to hidden features, travel hacks and special offers.
Search cheap flights
Simplified planning and booking
Travel deals built for you
Kiwi.com travel hacks