Flights to Poland
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Popular cities in Poland
- #activities #budget-friendly #culture |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Warsaw
- #family fun #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Kraków
- #events #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Katowice
- #beach #family fun #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Gdańsk
- #nightlife #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Wrocław
- #nightlife #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Poznań
- #family fun #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Rzeszów
- #music #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Szczecin
- #family fun #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Lublin
- #sightseeing |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Łódź
- #music |Washington, D.C.| Flights to Bydgoszcz
- Washington, D.C.| Flights to Zielona Góra
- Washington, D.C.| Flights to Radom
Explore airlines and airports
Airports in Poland
Airports near Poland
Popular airports in Poland
Buses & trains
Travel to Poland
Poland is a real gem of Central Europe where you can find many great cultural heritage sites and unique natural areas.
People call Poland "the country of churches and castles" because of the abundance of magnificent churches, castles, cathedrals, and other top architectural and historical monuments.
When is the best time to visit Poland?
The best time to travel to Poland is June - August because of the dry and warm weather. However, if you want to avoid the summer crowds of tourists, September - October is also a great time with even lower prices.
The cheapest months to fly to Poland are February and March.
Transportation in and around Poland
Public transport in Poland
The main means of transportation in Poland are buses and trams. There is an underground in some big cities, like Warsaw. Whatever city you are in, make sure to buy a ticket before you get on the vehicle; it is mostly impossible to buy tickets from the drivers.
Usually, you can buy tickets at any kiosk named “Ruch” near bus stops and some grocery stores. Tickets differ in terms of how long they are valid for; the cheapest tickets start from 30 minutes of validity.
Bikes in Poland
Active travelers may use rental bikes to explore Poland. There are many local rentals in different cities, but you can find the popular service Nextbike in more than 22 cities.
Car rentals in Poland
Renting a car may be a good idea if you want to visit some small towns. To rent a car in Poland, you must be at least 21 years old.
How to get to the main cities in Poland from the airport
In most of Poland’s cities, you can easily get from the airport to the city center with excellent bus connections.
Biggest city nearby
Mode of transport
Price per person
Warsaw Chopin Airport
Plan your trip to Poland
Must-have local apps in Poland
- Kupony is a must for fast food lovers. You can find discounts for visiting KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, Subway, McDonald’s, and more. You just need to show the cashier the application with an open discount.
- Uber is a car-sharing app that is becoming widely popular in Poland.
- Nextbike is a very popular application for bike-sharing in all cities of Poland. Log in ahead of time, register your card to pay, and go cycling.
- moBILET is a service for buying tickets for public transport and trains if you forget or lose your pass.
- Pyszne.pl is a Polish food delivery service to your home or any open-air place where you would like to have a picnic.
- MasterCard Nearby will come in handy, since Mastercard is becoming more and more popular in Poland. The application will help you to find the points where you may pay by card or direct you toward nearby ATMs.
- E-podróżnik.pl is a great application for globetrotters who want to explore Poland’s remote and lesser-known destinations. If you can't find a bus or train at the right time, just check this application and find locals who are going your way
- Jakdojade.pl has all the information you need about public transport in Poland.
Tourist pass in Poland
Make sure to visit as many places as possible with tourist passes in Poland. All the major cities offer travelers special cards with beneficial deals.
All the cards are available on the internet and at visitor centers. Choose between 24, 48, or 72 hour passes.
- The WarsawPass offers a free bus excursion and free admission to the main museums in Warsaw.
- The KrakowCard will give you free bus fares and free admission to more than 30 museums.
- The VisitGdansk one has different variations, like for families and active tourists.
- The OpenWroclaw and the PoznanTravel also give discounts to more than 100 places in the cities.
Roaming and Mobile in Poland
There are four main operators in Poland. These are Orange, Play, Plus, and T-mobile. Three of the operators are international, and Play has Polish roots. They have various offers, and prices vary from 5 to 25 zlotys. Polish mobile services have excellent 3G and 4G network coverage.
Are there Wi-Fi points in Poland?
When you walk around the city centers in Poland, you may try to find free Wi-Fi. The Polish government is trying to set up Wi-Fi points on the main city streets (for example, Nowy Świat street or Trzech Krzyży square in Warsaw).
And, as a member of the EU, Poland offers free Wi-Fi in restaurants, milk bars, bistros, and other catering establishments.
Other useful things to know before your trip to Poland
Plug type C -- two round pins
plug type E -- two round pins and a hole for the socket's male earthing pin
Polish Zloty (PLN)
€1 is ca. 4.7 PLN
$1 is ca. 4.6 PLN
Vodafone offers 60 minutes of access to public Wi-Fi for free.
230V and 50Hz
- Travel to Poland
- When is the best time to visit Poland?
- Transportation in and around Poland
- Public transport in Poland
- Bikes in Poland
- Car rentals in Poland
- How to get to the main cities in Poland from the airport
- Plan your trip to Poland
- Must-have local apps in Poland
- Tourist pass in Poland
- Roaming and Mobile in Poland
- Are there Wi-Fi points in Poland?
- Other useful things to know before your trip to Poland
Poland COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travelers from New York, JFK can enter Poland, but there are restrictions.
|Forms and documents|
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Learn more about COVID-19 restrictions in Poland in our dedicated Stories article.
Travel guide to Poland
Kiwi.com: the best free travel app for Android and iPhone
Find out more about the Kiwi.com app on kiwi.com/mobile . With our app you can search for the best plane, train and bus connections. The Kiwi.com mobile app offers cheap flights, access to hidden features, travel hacks and special offers.
Search cheap flights
Simplified planning and booking
Travel deals built for you
Kiwi.com travel hacks