Plane tickets to Colombia
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Popular cities in Colombia
- Flights to Bogotá
- Flights to Medellín
- Flights to Cartagena
- Flights to Cali
- Flights to Cúcuta
- Flights to Pereira
- Flights to Barranquilla
- Flights to Bucaramanga
- Flights to Santa Marta
- Flights to San Andrés
- Flights to Pasto
- Flights to Armenia
- Flights to Riohacha
- Flights to Montería
- Flights to Neiva, Huila
- Flights to Apartadó
Explore airlines and airports
Airlines based in Colombia
- Viva Air
- Wingo airlines
- LATAM Colombia
- Avianca Cargo
- Regional Express Americas
- GCA Airlines
Popular airlines flying to Colombia
Airports in Colombia
Airports near Colombia
Airports flying to Colombia
Buses & trains
Bus providers in Colombia
Transportes Gomez Hernandez
Taxis Verdes Private Services
Flota La Macarena
Expreso Paz de Rio
El Rapido Duitama
Beach Tours Travel
Cheapest month to fly to Colombia
Explore price trends for trips to Colombia
Showing prices in CAD
|Annual Avg. Price||304 CAD|
|June 2023||294 CAD|
|July 2023||326 CAD|
|August 2023||314 CAD|
|September 2023||271 CAD|
|October 2023||257 CAD|
|November 2023||258 CAD|
|December 2023||287 CAD|
|January 2024||324 CAD|
|February 2024||324 CAD|
|March 2024||263 CAD|
|April 2024||365 CAD|
|May 2024||363 CAD|
The country in South America where the official language is Spanish and the currency Colombian peso (COP), this is Colombia.
The country is full of beautiful places and natural areas to go to. The most popular city is Bogotá with all its historical parts.
There are other attractive cities like Medellín, Cali, Barranquilla, Cartagena, Cúcuta and many others where you can travel during your visit to Colombia.
General information about Colombia
While traveling around Colombia you should try some of the best local delicacies like Bandeja paisa, kibbeh, Ajiaco, Mondongo, Fritanga.
There are many international airports in Colombia where you can land; the biggest one is El Dorado International Airport (BOG).
Colombia doesn’t use Euro or US dollars, so don’t forget to exchange your money for Colombian pesos (COP). Although credit and debit cards are also universally accepted throughout the country, we highly advise you to carry a small amount of cash and coins.
With a population of roughly 50.37 million, Colombia is one of the top 100 most populated countries in the world.
Venezuela, Brazil, Ecuador, Peru, and Panama border with Colombia.
The climate in Colombia is tropical rainforest. When packing for your trip to Colombia, check if you have all the essentials such as your passport, flight tickets, a camera to save memories from your journey, chargers or power banks.
Colombia COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travellers from Toronto, YYZ can enter Colombia, but there are restrictions.
|Forms and documents|
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Learn more about COVID-19 restrictions in Colombia in our dedicated Stories article.
Explore alternative flights to Colombia
Find popular flights from Colombia
Popular flights from North America to Colombia
- Saint John to Bogotá from CA$352
- Kangiqsualujjuaq to Bogotá from CA$2343
- Toronto to Bogotá from CA$227
- Toronto to Medellín from CA$251
- Toronto to Cartagena from CA$255
- Toronto to Cali from CA$237
- Toronto to Santa Marta from CA$324
- Toronto to San Andrés from CA$329
- Toronto to Barranquilla from CA$221
- Montreal to Bogotá from CA$323
- Toronto to Cúcuta from CA$319
- Toronto to Pereira from CA$263
- Montreal to Medellín from CA$323
- Montreal to Cartagena from CA$323
- Montreal to Cali from CA$352
- Toronto to Bucaramanga from CA$260
- Montreal to Santa Marta from CA$378
- Montreal to San Andrés from CA$383
- Vancouver to Bogotá from CA$320
- Montreal to Barranquilla from CA$288
- Montreal to Cúcuta from CA$378
- Montreal to Pereira from CA$346
- Vancouver to Medellín from CA$319
- Vancouver to Cartagena from CA$345
- Vancouver to Cali from CA$327
- Toronto to Montería from CA$293
- Vancouver to Santa Marta from CA$403
- Montreal to Bucaramanga from CA$329
- Vancouver to San Andrés from CA$425
- Vancouver to Barranquilla from CA$334
- Vancouver to Cúcuta from CA$419
- Vancouver to Pereira from CA$323
- Vancouver to Bucaramanga from CA$330
- Montreal to Montería from CA$431
- Toronto to Pasto from CA$311
- Calgary to Bogotá from CA$314
- Calgary to Medellín from CA$322
- Calgary to Cartagena from CA$322
- Toronto to Valledupar from CA$293