Plane tickets to Libya
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Popular cities in Libya
Explore airlines and airports
Airlines based in Libya
Popular airlines flying to Libya
Airports in Libya
Airports near Libya
Airports flying to Libya
Cheapest month to fly to Libya
Explore price trends for trips to Libya
Showing prices in GBP
|Annual Avg. Price||212 GBP|
|June 2023||234 GBP|
|July 2023||294 GBP|
|August 2023||158 GBP|
|September 2023||174 GBP|
|October 2023||159 GBP|
|November 2023||178 GBP|
|December 2023||160 GBP|
|January 2024||158 GBP|
|February 2024||159 GBP|
|March 2024||169 GBP|
|April 2024||349 GBP|
|May 2024||349 GBP|
Libya is located in Africa. Tripoli is the capital and also one of the major cities. There are other cities like Benghazi, Misrata, Zawiya, Bayda, Gharyan, Tobruk, Ajdabiya, Zliten, Derna, Sabha, Marj, Sirte that you can explore during your trip to Libya.
During your travels around Libya, you can taste Asida, Couscous, Shakshouka, Shorba, Tajine and many other local delicacies.
There are many international airports in Libya where you can land and the biggest one is Tripoli International Airport (TIP).
General information about Libya
Libya doesn’t have Euro or US dollar, also, it is a good idea to exchange money before arriving in Libya to get the best rates.
Nowadays, almost 6.99 million people live in Libya.
The official language of Libya is Arabic. However, the largest part of locals can speak one more language besides their native one; usually it is Libyan Arabic, Berber, Tamasheq, Teda.
Egypt, Sudan, Chad, Niger, Algeria, and Tunisi border with Libya.
Libya has a mediterranean climate with dry and hot summers and mild winters. When packing your suitcase, don’t forget the sunblocker to protect your skin from the sun. Also, take the cultural context into account when packing your clothes. It’s worth finding out about local traditions in advance of your journey to Libya.
Libya COVID-19 travel restrictions
Most travelers from London, LGW can enter Libya, but there are restrictions.
|Forms and documents|
Information is provided as guidance only and accurate at the time of publishing. Always check government websites and airline materials before booking and traveling.
Popular flights from North America to Libya
Popular flights from Africa to Libya
- Cairo to Benghazi from £134
- Tunis to Benghazi from £119
- Accra to Tripoli from £361
- Abuja to Tripoli from £584
- Juba to Tripoli from £355
- Casablanca to Benghazi from £267
- Accra to Misurata from £438
- Niamey to Tripoli from £444
- Benin City to Tripoli from £642
- Yaoundé to Tripoli from £520
- Mogadishu to Tripoli from £519
- Niamey to Benghazi from £547
- Entebbe to Benghazi from £434
- Kaduna to Tripoli from £623
- Lusaka to Tripoli from £562
- Port Harcourt to Tripoli from £637
Popular flights from Asia to Libya
- Manila to Tripoli from £421
- Kozhikode to Tripoli from £366
- Miri to Tripoli from £529
- Baise to Tripoli from £1772
Popular flights from Europe to Libya
- London to Tripoli from £171
- London to Benghazi from £211
- Manchester to Tripoli from £178
- Malta to Tripoli from £176
- Tirana to Tripoli from £183
- Riga to Tripoli from £213
- Dublin to Benghazi from £240
- Venice to Benghazi from £205
- Marseille to Tripoli from £144
- Ljubljana to Tripoli from £221
- Lyon to Benghazi from £187
- Tuzla to Tripoli from £194
- Jerez de la Frontera to Misurata from £241
- Brindisi to Tripoli from £181
- Murcia to Misurata from £207