Plane tickets to Solomon Islands
Kiwi-Code uncovers prices airlines don't want you to see.
Use our flexible filters to tailor your search.
Look out for the travel hack star icon for even cheaper fares.
Popular cities in Solomon Islands
- Flights to Honiara
- Flights to Kirakira
- Flights to Gizo
- Flights to Auki
- Flights to Kaghau Island
- Flights to Santa Cruz Islands
- Flights to Balalae Island
- Flights to Arona
- Flights to Ramata Island
- Flights to Rennell Island
- Flights to Munda
- Flights to Bellona Island
- Flights to Santa Ana Island
- Flights to Fera Island
- Flights to Seghe
- Flights to Parasi
Explore airlines and airports
Airlines based in Solomon Islands
Popular airlines flying to Solomon Islands
Airports in Solomon Islands
Airports near Solomon Islands
Airports flying to Solomon Islands
Cheapest month to fly to Solomon Islands
Explore price trends for trips to Solomon Islands
Showing prices in GBP
|Annual Avg. Price||900 GBP|
|May 2023||818 GBP|
|June 2023||807 GBP|
|July 2023||880 GBP|
|August 2023||786 GBP|
|September 2023||769 GBP|
|October 2023||902 GBP|
|November 2023||895 GBP|
|December 2023||982 GBP|
|January 2024||947 GBP|
|February 2024||922 GBP|
|March 2024||889 GBP|
|April 2024||1205 GBP|
Explore Solomon Islands
The country in Australia where the official language is English and the currency Solomon Islands dollar (SBD), this is the Solomon Islands. Honiara is the capital and also one of the biggest cities.
During your journey around the Solomon Islands, you can try Taro root chips, tuna coconut curry, Palusami, Poi, papaya chicken and many other local delicacies.
Major airports in the Solomon Islands
There are more than 2 main airports in the Solomon Islands. You can find cheap flights via these airports: Honiara International Airport (HIR), Uru Harbour Airport (ATD), Bellona/Anua Airport (BNY), Choiseul Bay Airport (CHY), Fera/Maringe Airport (FRE), Ngorangora Airport (IRA), Santa Cruz/Graciosa Bay/Luova Airport (SCZ), Munda Airport (MUA), Nusatupe Airport (GZO), Rennell/Tingoa Airport (RNL), Santa Ana Airport (NNB), Marau Airport (RUS), Suavanao Airport (VAO), Kaghau Airport (KGE), Ramata Airport (RBV).
General information about Solomon Islands
Solomon Islands uses Solomon Islands dollar (SBD). Therefore, we advise you to exchange money before your trip for the best rates.
Nowadays, almost 0.65 million people live in Solomon Islands.
The only official language in Solomon Islands is English. However, the largest part of people can speak one more language besides their native one; usually it is Pijin, Northwest Solomonic, Southeast Solomonic, Micronesian, Papuan, Polynesian, Temotu.
The climate in Solomon Islands is ocean-equatorial. When packing for your adventure to Solomon Islands, check if you have all the essentials such as your passport, flight tickets, a camera to take great pictures, chargers or power banks.
Popular flights from Oceania to Solomon Islands
- Melbourne to Honiara from £271
- Sydney to Honiara from £294
- Auckland to Honiara from £349
- Wellington to Honiara from £373
- Darwin to Honiara from £439
- Canberra to Honiara from £318
- Gizo to Auki from £336
- Auki to Kirakira from £281
- Sydney to Gizo from £468
- Brisbane to Honiara from £314
- Nadi to Honiara from £155
- Choiseul Bay to Honiara from £379
- Honiara to Santa Cruz Islands from £325
- Santa Cruz Islands to Honiara from £329
Popular flights from Asia to Solomon Islands
- Kuching to Honiara from £475
- Singapore to Honiara from £456
- Jakarta to Honiara from £469
- Sibu to Honiara from £524
- Kuala Lumpur to Honiara from £434
- Bangkok to Honiara from £476
- Denpasar to Honiara from £428
- Mumbai to Honiara from £588
- Guangzhou to Honiara from £552
- Mumbai to Gizo from £1174
- Denpasar to Gizo from £630